Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dump Cake

Are you sitting down? If not please do, because I am about to unleash a power of tastiness that is beyond all. This simple yet complex compilation of ingredients is such an intense explosion once it hits the taste buds your are forced down on to all fours weeping in amazement. I do not jest, this is a serious thing and I am trusting you with it and I trust that you will never tamper with its perfection, it needs not to be tampered with! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?! Also it is so simple that if you cannot do it I suggest you just shut up and try again, and if you don't like it then shut your trap because I know not a soul who disliked it. Are you ready? Hmmm, I'm not so sure you are... Oh you are? ok here goes, brace yourselves for this is so un-Pamlike but my Gram taught me this and I will teach the children I will never have it as well....
Ladies and Gentlemen, Dump Cake

One Box of yellow cake mix....NOT WHITE, DEVILS FOOD, CARROT, OR ANY OTHER CRAP JUST YELLOW!
A can of peaches drained
A can of cherry pie filling
a stick of butter MELTED
A pan of the 9x13 measurement SPRAYED MOTHER TRUCKERS
dump(hence the name) the cans of unfortunate produce into the pan, dump the cake mix on to of that, pour the melted butter on top of that
Bake at 375 for 40 minutes
Cool or not, you can burn your mouth its cool
An have a certain mouth orgasm unless you're a miserable tastebudless whore.

I need you to appreciate this because the woman who baked this for my family and I was a beautiful person who deserves all the recognition.

Good day sirs

1 comment:

  1. i think i may have even found a vegan yellow cake mix :]

    ReplyDelete