Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quick Bit about Fitness

Hey everyone! I am going to be updating this much more often but real quick before I go off into the heat I have to give props to man who will never read this post. There is an elderly gentlemen who live in my neighborhood(give or take a block or two) who wakes up everyday and walks. This may not seem something to be in awe of but this man, when I first saw him was at least 450 pounds, barely able to walk with a cane. But he did, and he does every damn day around all of downtown Holyoke, even when the temp gauge reaches 104 degrees. He now looks like from what I can guess, 300 pounds.

It makes me want to laugh at those who complain when it's hot and they can't function properly or work out or work or whatever they need to bitch about. This guy inspires me to keep to my raw diet, even when it's super hard, and continue my workout routine even when I get questioned as to why I find it necessary to go to the gym six days of the week on top of all the other activities I do.

SO shut up and go function it'll be freezing before we know it and everyone will complain it's to cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment