Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So Tired but here's 43-52 of awesomeness extreme


I have not been uber interested in life lately but I must stay positive. I throughly apologize for my lack of food knowledge, I've been stressed but when I am relaxed on a beach next week I will posting lots of yum yum blogs along with the awesomness


also spread the word sluts

43. Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters chestnut roast

44. Hot summer days with no humidity

45. Napping on a hot summer day

46. Getting caught in the rain

47. Celebrating an aniversary

48. Freckles

49. Being comfortable with someone enough to pee with the door open

50. People not reacting like children when they hear you do that

51. Listening to Frank Sinatra records and dancing around the dining room with your love.

52. Playing truth or dare

I hope those who read this are having a spiffy day, remember to be awesome and you can comment without signing up! I love you if you're reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment