Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sugar and Fruit as well as Awesominity 32-42


So today whilst browsing the produce section I came across a new fruit power antioxidant crazy drink and picked it up. I'll be honest I thought it was just yummy 100% fruit juice and I had every intention of adding elderflower vodka to it.....don't judge me...

But anyways I purchased said beverage without looking at the content, odd because I do that to everything, but whatever I didn't. So I got into my car and took a swig of it because I was excited for a new fruity venture, it was disgusting! It tasted like splenda covered blueberries swimming in a pool of wheat germ, bleck! Oh man was it gross! But it led me to this question....why does fruit, a naturally sweet and awazing gift from mother nature, need extra sweetener?

I know it's a silly gripe but whatevs word, I don't find it to be a slight annoyance when I ask for a smoothie without added sugar and get looked at like a crack whore with an inflamed growth on my lip....what? I'm just sayin.

But yea so how bout some positveness, awesomeness and plain ol' feelin goodness!?

32. Running into old friends at the mall!

33. Hiimrawn's parody of pretty much everything! If you don't know who that is look him up on the tube of you...youtube

34. Sex...plain and simple it's a beautiful thing that is a proven and natural stress reliever. Nothing wrong with mking up more reasons to make the beast with two backs.

35. Disney sing-a-longs on long car trips and not being embarrassed about how many lyrics you know.

36. The saying "out of sight"

37. Imagining Morgan Freeman narrating your life

38. Cold kitty noses all up on my face

39. The La Di Da app for Iphone because it autotunes your voice and makes you sound like key dollar ha! Ke$ha for those who are unaware of my lingos

40. Clean kitchen floors

41. Guilty pleasures, any, the feeling of doing something "bad" is an invigorating feeling. It makes you feel alive!

42. The blue hue that a bright vivid moon shines on the earth on clear and breathtaking nights.


Spread the word of awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment