Friday, April 9, 2010

What up Friday!

So about how the breads I made yesterday were friggen awwweeesommmeee! Yea thats right. I know I know, "But Pam, bread isn't apart of a raw diet!" Well I ate it at night which is the best time to eat that kind of food because it is the longer period of time between meals for digestion, take that sucka. No but for real I am pretty impressed at how well I have become at bread baking. I am going to be starting some sours this weekend in hopes of concurring them again, tried it in school and loved it, but that was three years ago.
Whats for dinner? I have a ton of various foods in my repertoire, but none of them seem to go very well together...I do have jalapenos which are pretty open ended. hmmm. I am in the mood for a light pasta dish, GAH! I have reached the point of hunger when you get to indecisive for your own good! Damn, damn it all to hell! I will just eat my sprouted grain bread and goat cheese and sulk in my own pit of wallowing despair. whoa...that got out of control real fast.
On the topic of goat cheese(hey whats up awesome transition), I went of a frenzy around wholefoods on Tuesday and (not so mistakingly) headed straight for the cheeses. On top on being a bread fiend I love cheese, it sucks having irritable bowels. The cheese lady(real name unknown) began asking me what I was in the market for and typical me babbled idiotically. I have this terrible habit of getting all jazz1ed up with tons of really smart, knowledgeable questions, like thought way to long on the walk from the car about these questions, but when I get to where I plan on whipping out my Ann Curry double personality I clam up and act like I am twelve and just saw Justin Boober(what ever the french toast his name is). I also have a bad habit of digressing....and run on sentences.
Where was I? OH goat cheese! So TCL (The cheese lady) told me to buy this really amazing cheese called Humbort Fog with vegetable ash, and she wants me to go back in and tell her how I liked it even though she knew I was going to love it. Hot Damn! I want to go in there and bow down to her! I saw god with this cheese! OK I'm kidding I visit god on Tuesdays hahaha! Those that know me will laugh at that. But it really is a spectacular cheese, if you enjoy the gameiness of goats cheese I highly suggest you try this, it is to die for....So before falling in love with TCL I putted around a bit more and bought some for deliciousness, like a pork bootay which became and was quickly concurred pulled pork...mmmmmm. Seriously I cannot wait until I get my paycheck tomorrow because I am going back to the WF for some more food enlightenment haha!
But alas I still do not know what is for dinner, at least I know there will be wine! There should always be wine:) Hope you enjoyed this, after a while you will get usd to my random blabbles and strange lingo, and learn to love me, some one has to! Out like a trout in a drought eatin saur kraut no doubt!

1 comment:

  1. So dinner was spectacular! I made two separate pasta dishes, one pam rawish friendly and one tims super metabolism friendly! I started with one shallot, garlic, roasted red peppers, and I marinated some artichoke hearts. I sauteed up the shallots and garlic in olive oil then separated into two pans added the roasted to both then hot italian sausage and heavy cream to tims, and a little balsamic and that awesome goat cheese to mine. I stirred in a little flour to tims and seasoned both with fresh cracked pepper and sea salt. Added the artichokes to mine along with whole wheat linguine and tossed, then shut Tims off and stirred in a tablespoon of plain cream cheese to add a little extra creaminess and tang, yum!! I poured it on top of some whole linguine as well, a little kalamata olive bread on the side and viola! An awesome dinner. Bon Appetite!

    ReplyDelete